Current events

Maria here - I DO have more catching up to do on our recent trip, but first, some current events:

1. We have a new cat! His name is Milo (from the movie "Milo and Otis"). So far, he's acting like he owns the place, and gets in trouble for jumping on the kitchen table to see what we could possibly be doing without him.



2. Greg played for a ward Enrichment night on Friday, and did a fantastic job. I love all the music he has composed. I could listen to it all day long.



3. I got released today as the ward Primary president. Although the timing is handy (ward conference next Sunday, annual Primary program in two months), I cried a couple of times during the day - I love those kids so much, and I'm really going to miss them. I'll also miss being with my own family all three hours. No new calling yet - I guess I get a breather for the first time in five years!

4. Greg is going to Georgia on a business trip Monday - Wednesday.

5. I am going on a scrapbook retreat Thursday - Saturday (wheee!).

6. The kids start school in just over a week! Wow! The summer just flew by!

Guess that's it for the moment!

Comments

Jeffrey said…
Any recordings of Greg's performance?
CourtneyB said…
Nope . . . he was playing while people were visiting and laughing, and it would have been way too noisy. Everyone seemed to enjoy it, though.