Oh, baby!

I am MASSIVELY behind on blogging - sounds like a good New Year's resolution for me!

One of the most exciting things that happened to me in 2009 was that, after years of trying and then giving up hope, I found out just two days before my birthday that I was pregnant! It was the best birthday present EVER!!! The boys were very excited, especially Spencer, who has always wanted to be a big brother. Greg was in shock, but has come around. (;

I was originally given a due date of July 30, but based on ultrasound measurements they're pushing it back to August 8. Here's a picture of our little Peanut! It was very exciting to get to see the heartbeat. In another couple of months we'll go as a family to (try to) find out the gender - can't wait!

Comments

Cindy Killebrew said…
Yay! We are so excited for you!!
Rice Family said…
Hooray!!!!!!! What WONDERFUL news!!!
Chatty Family said…
WOw! What great news! Hope you had a great Christmas! It sure sounds like you will have an exciting upcoming year!
Kirchner Family said…
I am so excited for your family - you are a great mom! Can't wait to meet the new addition to your family!
April said…
Congrats, that is SO awesome!
I'm so excited for you, Maria!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! What a fun surprise for you! Can't wait to hear more about your newest addition. :)