Jaden's "official" 1-year pictures


I realized when I did Jaden's birthday post that I hadn't actually sat him down to try to take just some nice shots of him, so I remedied that this morning. I'm no great photographer, but it's hard to go wrong with a subject that's so cute! (: Notice the sprinkles in his hand - he LOVES to hold tubes and bottles, so this seemed appropriate with the birthday theme!

Actually using the swing in our backyard for once, since it wasn't too hot out yet

(Taking a break for a moment to swing with his brother Spencer)

I brought toys out for him, but he just wanted to pull grass and gaze off in the distance.

This is the grin Jaden uses for when Colin is trying to make him laugh. (Yup, had to bring out the big guns to get his attention!)

Now I ought to get around to our other blogging . . . since other things have happened in our lives besides Jaden getting older! (;



Comments

April said…
He's so smiley! What a cutie. I bet you enjoy every minute with him.
Mandy said…
Aw! What a great first year it has been for him! I'm so impressed at how well those big brothers have done as well! You have such wonderful sons! :)