Colin makes me laugh



Colin loves to make people laugh more than anything, but his innocent statements or questions are often the funniest of all. Here's a few he's come up with lately:

- I had told Spencer he would "incur my wrath" if he did something. The next morning, Colin said "I don't want you to bring out your rat." It took me a minute to figure out what he meant, then I burst out laughing.

- When shown a picture of an LDS temple, he said "It's a temple with a fairy on top!"

- The school stamped his hand with a dollar sign to show he needed more lunch money. He said "It's a rich sign. I need to put more money on my lunch card. You open it up, and put the money in, and then you zip it up . . . no, I don't know how it works!"

- Colin was sick and miserable, so I asked him if I could get anything. After thinking a few moments, with great effort he said "Maybe . . . some money."

Comments