Sketchbook Revival

*Update* This post is no longer valid. See posting on October 7 2007 for update.

Many of you may have noticed that our former web location, mrgumby.com, has unfortunately died. My long-time friend Nate Chatterton has been kind enough to host our family's website for a long time and its sad demise is what has prompted the start of this blog and other things in the works.

One of those things is that I have started to replace my online Sketchbook that held all my artwork and flash games and other creative works. I found googlepages which allows a fairly good amount of storage space where I can upload all my flash files and images. You can visit my sketchbook here:

http://gwgumby.googlepages.com/home

It's still in its early phases and I haven't really played around with it much to see how much customization I can do outside of its pre-defined templates, but hopefully I'll be able to replace much of what I had before there.

Right now I've got a couple Flash games and the favorite "Colin & Spencer Monster Pirate Adventure" linked from there. So feel free to check them out if you want to see them again or haven't seen them yet.

Comments