Who Needs The Kwik-E-Mart?

So what did you do to celebrate our nation's independence last Wednesday (the 4th of July)? Watch fireworks? Have a picnic?

To show our patriotism, we drove out to Dallas (which is a rarity these days) and went to the Kwik-E-Mart.

"But Greg," you shout wildly at your computer thinking that somehow I will magically hear you, "that's just a fake store in a cartoon called 'The Simpsons'! Surely you are teasing us faithful readers!"

Alas, I do not jest. I tell the truth and offer photo evidence. For you see, at the Kwik-E-Mart, we purchased Squishees and Buzz Cola. And here is the proof:

Here I am trying out the Buzz Cola which tasted a lot like Coke. I'm not really a fan of Cola, but since we were at the Kwik-E-Mart, I had to at least try some.

And here I am nursing a brain freeze from my Squishee:In honor of the upcoming Simpson's movie, a select few 7-11s around the world (something like 11 or so) have converted into Kwik-E-Marts. One just happened to be in Dallas so we thought it would be fun to go visit. We had just barely purchased a new digital camera that morning and unfortunately did not have the battery charged to take pictures of our actual visit. So instead, here is a link to some random gallery of Kwik-E-Mart photos that someone else took to show what it looked like.

Comments