Sketchbook Revival, Take 2

Earlier this year, I lost my sketchbook site on MrGumby.com. I attempted to start recreating the site on Googlepages, but I quickly decided that I didn't want to have to recreate the whole thing when I had a perfectly fine site designed, but off-line.

So I found a site (110mb.com) that offered free hosting with enough space that it could fit my images and animations. The only problem is they don't allow any mp3 files, so while most of the sketchbook is back on-line, the music files are all still missing while I work on a replacement.

I have also finally gone back and started scanning in all my old artwork from my mission, high school, and earlier. So there are now dozens of new additions to the art section to peruse.

So, please check out Gumby's Sketchbook and see where my art talent began.

Comments