My new favorite game

When we went to Houston a few months ago, we played a game called "Munchkin."

It was so enjoyable that Greg got me my very own version (complete with bobblehead) for Christmas. We have played it with five groups of people, ranging from experienced gamers to my parents (hee hee), and all of them had a blast. Who wouldn't enjoy a game that had "The Boots of Butt-Kicking" and "The Sword of Swashbuckling?" (:

Now, I just need my own boys to get old enough so that we can play it whenever we want!!!!

Comments

Gin Gin said…
Ok the gauntlet has been thrown down (all be it a munchkin sized one). We want to know why WE havn't been invited over to play this game of all games yet??? (actually I just HAVE to know what the "Chicken on Your Head" card REALLY does!!)
Anonymous said…
Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.