Ninjas

I play piano for the kids in our church's youth Sunday school called "Primary." Every time we have a visitor we sing the "Hello Song." The kids really like singing that particular song not because it's a great song, but because they discovered you can sing the word "Jell-O" in place of every "Hello."

Recently we were singing a regular "wiggle" song called "Hinges." As I was playing it, for some reason my mind replaced the main word "hinges" with "ninjas." After the song was over I called Colin over and whispered to him about my word change. I'm hoping he starts singing it that way and it will eventually catch on with the other kids like "Jell-O." It definitely makes the song much more interesting--especially if you make a few other minor lyrical changes:

"I'm all made of NINJAS 'cause everything bends
From the top of my head way down to my ends.
There's NINJAS in front and there's NINJAS in back;
But I have to have NINJAS in case of ATTACK!"

Comments

Nate said…
I remember when I was all made of Ninjas, those were good times...