Back to school (Maria)

I had the kids take a picture of me last week on my way out the door to my first day of classes at TCC. I hate pictures of myself, but in fairness, I post them once in a while.



I'm taking Beginning Algebra and English Comp 1. The Comp 1 class is a piece of cake . . . I love to write and have a fairly solid grasp on the basics of the English language. (; The Algebra class . . . well, it's making me work. I coasted through school before without ever doing much math - I test fairly well, and I got by just fine. I can't remember the last time I've done this much math homework! I have a renewed appreciation for my darling and patient husband, who has taken the time to explain some of the things I'm sure are second nature to him. I am DETERMINED to pass this class with an 'A' if it KILLS me.

Comments

Anonymous said…
That is GREAT that you went back to school! I can't wait to do the same. I'm so jealous!!! April :-)