How sweet it is . . .

Remember back when it was Valentine's Day, over two weeks ago? Well, I've been meaning to take pictures and post about what Greg did. He is SUCH a sweetheart!

On Valentine's morning, I awoke to a big gold basket filled with Hershey's kisses, and the following awesome things:

- A new cell phone that's nice and thin, instead of the giant chunky one I've had for years.



- Two chocolate Miis (the cartoon characters you can make on the Wii). What a cute idea! I've been holding off on eating them until I could photograph them, but their days are now numbered!



- Finally, the most awesome part of all was this:



Greg had secretly gotten boxes of Princess and Tinkerbell valentines cards, and then went around church and emailed many of our friends and family to get messages for me. The result was over 30 cards filled with positive messages. It completely made my day, or maybe my year! I've put them in a colorful box to be able to pull out and read if I'm ever feeling down. Thank you SO much to all of you who participated in this! It means a lot to me. (:

Comments

Donelle said…
I thought that was a great idea that your hubby did for you. What a great thing! He gets some brownie points for sure :)