They grow up so fast . . .

My sweet little kittens will be six weeks old on Monday! I can't believe it's gone so fast.

A couple of weeks ago they outgrew their box:



Since we were having company come over anyway, I decided to set them up some new digs in the corner of our bedroom. Here they are checking it out:



The kitties love to play! Apparently a wadded up receipt is all kinds of fun.



They also love to dogpile (catpile?) on each other while play-fighting.



And oh boy, can they ever climb! They're all over our furniture now.



The kids like to pile kittens on themselves, though that never lasts long.



They are all eating food now, and three out of four of them use the litter box!



Wanna know a (not-so) secret? This one's my favorite. I really want to keep her. She is a sweetie!

Comments