Playing favorites

I know, I know, I talk too much about my kittens. They're adorable, and they're here for a limited time only, so I can't resist!

So I've noticed lately how much I play favorites. Spot, as Colin has named her, seems to be pretty much the favorite of all of the family. She is mellow and sweet, and always willing to cuddle (which is unusual for a bouncy six-week-old kitten!). When I looked at the pictures I'd taken recently, almost all of the kitten pictures I had taken were of her! Here are some of my favorites.

Here's Spencer cuddling on the couch with Spot:


And Spencer playing with Spot on the tree house toy (as a side note, straws make great kitten chew toys!):


Spot conked out on Greg's chest while he attempts to use his laptop:


Look at that cute pink little nose, and those little pink toes. Aren't they to die for?

Comments