School

I just had a friend ask me if I was still going to school, since I don't really talk about it on my blog. Yes, I'm still taking classes! Surprisingly, I'm pulling a better grade in Algebra than English. That's surprising to me because I've always considered English my forte, and Math my nemesis. Lots and lots of hours of studying are helping me get through Algebra, though, and so far I'm averaging 97.5%. My English teacher is one who WILL NOT give 100% on a paper, so I have to be satisfied with a low 90 in that class. I have to keep telling myself that an "A" is an "A"! I'm way too much of a perfectionist. On the plus side, though, the last paper I got back from her, she asked if she could use it as a sample essay for class, so it can't be too bad!! (;

My main challenge with school is not the actual going, but doing all my homework. When I'm home and there are other things (usually more appealing) going on, it's hard to focus and get things done. Being a bit of a procrastinator doesn't help! I'll get through it, though.

Comments