Pinewood Derby

Our pack's Pinewood Derby was in March, and it was lots of fun! I was impressed by the turnout, and all the boys did so well.

Here was the pit, with Brother Munafo and Brother Rice doing the weigh-in.


We had some impromptu time-fillers while we were waiting for the race to start. The most popular one was Josiah's rendition of the Banana song, helped out by some younger boys.




Here I am with two of my Wolves, Trae and Hayden. (I usually avoid pictures of myself in uniform. Tan is SO not my color.)


Brother Sharp getting the cars ready to race:


Brothers Munafo and Rice judging at the end of the track:


Awaiting results:


Winners!!!


An awesome cake that Shannon made.

Comments

Cindy Killebrew said…
I was there for a few minutes and was so fun! Way to go Shannon on that cake!