Spencer's first lost tooth!

On Friday, when I picked Spencer up from school, he informed me that he had a REALLY loose tooth, and flapped it back and forth to show me. (Apparently the ice cream did it. Go ice cream!)

Throughout the afternoon and evening, he kept wiggling it more and more, getting it looser and looser. He got out of bed around 8:30 or so and came to me, concerned that he was going to swallow his tooth during the night. I talked to him about maybe trying to pull it out, and after asking me how much it would hurt, he pulled it out by himself! He was pretty proud.

That was the fastest loose-to-out tooth experience we've ever had! Colin's loose teeth usually hang on for weeks, if not months. Spencer also has both top teeth really wiggling, so I wouldn't be surprised if he had a few more visits from the tooth fairy coming up soon!

Here's Spencer's tooth really loose:

And even looser (hanging on by a thread!):

And here's the gap after it came out!

Comments

Aubrey said…
Totally awesome Spencer! Way to go! Don't tell Emily, though. She'll be totally jealous!
Sharla said…
Wow, that was really fast! That's great that he pulled it himself. So fun to grow up.
Cindy Killebrew said…
Way to be brave! I lost my first tooth eating a banana.