Mother's Day

I'm a little late blogging about it, but I had an awesome Mother's Day! Greg had asked me to arrange to be out of the house for a few hours that weekend, and while I was gone, he worked on a whole bunch of projects around the house, such as replacing a cabinet door, replacing the dryer hose, patching some little holes in the wall, and various other things that I hadn't even thought about! On Mother's Day morning he had the list written out on the whiteboard for me. Now, if you know Greg, you know being a handyman is not his favorite thing to do, so the effort and thought he put into this really meant a lot to me!



One of my very favorite things he did was putting home videos to DVD so I could watch them. It's been really fun to cuddle up with the family on the couch and giggle over them (most of them are from 4-5 years ago, and highly entertaining). Greg also gave me a Wii game I'd been wanting and a digital photo keychain loaded with family photos.

The boys sweetly cleaned their room while I was gone on Saturday, without much if any input from Greg. I'm not great at reminding them to clean their room on a daily basis, so it was a pretty big job! I was so proud of them!



Spencer also made a card for me which consisted of tracing his body and coloring it in.



Colin made me a card apologizing for not doing more, which I thought was sweet.



Finally, Greg made an AWESOME dinner for Mother's Day - he's such a great cook!

I am so fortunate to have this wonderful family! I love them so much.

Comments