Sonner's Day

(I'm catching up on some long-overdue posts. This is from early June.)

I think we may have explained this last year, but we have a tradition in our family that started when one of the boys, after hearing about Father's Day and Mother's Day, sweetly asked "But when is Sonner's Day?" So, Sonner's Day was born.

This year, the boys had been playing Rock Band and really enjoying it, so we gave them a set of drums and a guitar. The guitar will be a little tougher, but the drums were an instant hit (ha ha).

The drums lasted exactly one day in the living room, and then were moved to a room with a door that would close to save my eardrums and sanity!

Comments

Jeffrey said…
But when is Brother-in-Lawer's Day?

Rock on!

- Jeffrey
The Gee Six said…
Um, I think you might be the best parents in the world . . . either that, or the craziest. I can't decide which! But, I bet the boys totally love them!