While we're waiting for our camera to be fixed...

Our camera was dropped a couple weeks ago and is currently in need of repair. So many of the expected updates (including all the posts documenting our latest batch of kittens) are not happening. In the meantime, I just saw this today and had to include a link to it:


(Click through to watch in higher quality on YouTube)

I'm going to admit right now, it had me tearing up. At first it looks like another one of those goofy Internet videos of a guy doing a silly dance in front of famous locations throughout the world. However, the combination of the brilliant music and the amount of sheer joy on display by all the different people who join in with him is somehow enough to wash away any cynicism I have about the state of the world today. It makes me realize how beautiful this world is and how much I really wish I could see it all.

Comments