Colin is a Cub Scout!

Last night was Colin's first "official" night as a Cub Scout, though he's attended quite a few meetings with Greg and I in the past months. He was so excited, and put on his uniform by himself and combed his hair and found his book and just couldn't wait to go. I thought it was so sweet. He even asked what he should call Greg, now that he's his Den Leader.

Here are a few pictures I took just before they left. (When I said I was going to take some pictures, Colin said "Yes, I expected you would!") (:


No patches yet - Sharla! Help! (;


Colin and his Wolf Leader together. How cute is that?

Comments

Cindy Killebrew said…
How cool is that! I love how excited he is. He makes a very handsome cub scout!
Sharla said…
Yeah for cubs... just drop by the shirt and patches and maybe I'll get it done by next week :)
Donelle said…
That is so cool! They look so great!