Another letter to Santa


In case you're wondering why our boys are already writing to Santa, you should know that there is a long tradition in this household (over Greg's protests) of talking about and planning for Christmas way before Halloween is over. In fact, one year I even had my Christmas shopping completely done before Halloween. I love Christmas!

Spencer just asked me to type up his letter to Santa on the computer while he narrated. I loved how he started it out, so I just had to share. (:

Dear Santa,

I have been a, well, kind of a good boy this year. Well, mostly. But except what I want for Christmas is the Batman Batcave Imaginext Adventures with everything that can go with it. And if I can get some more toys from you, I’d like the Lex Luther and Green Lantern and The Flash.

That’s all I want.

Love,

Spencer

Comments

Cindy Killebrew said…
So cute! It's fun when they get older.