General Conference time again!

Every six months, we get to watch our church leaders speak to the members of our church over the course of two days. Even better, it's on TV - what I like to call "pajama church." (;

One of my friends emailed me a great packet of ideas and activities for kids to do related to Conference (thanks, Donelle!), and I took a picture of them all set up and ready for Conference:



Greg is in the background cutting pages out of an old book for a Cub Scout activity (the boys will never know how many hours he has spent on this!), and I - not pictured, phew - spent my time working on a giant cross-stitch project that I've had going on for over seven years.

This is a tangent, but when I say giant cross-stitch project, I mean GIANT. Not only is it big (11"x14" or so), but it entails a LOT of work - beading, metallic thread, and lots of other stuff I've never done before. Here's a picture I found of someone else's finished one. Mine is only about 1/4 done or so. It's going to be gorgeous when/if I ever finish, though!

Comments

Cindy Killebrew said…
I too love that we can watch conference on tv in our pjs. Your project looks amazing! I cannot imagine how many hours that has taken you!
Anonymous said…
PJ's nice!! Holy Cow on that project, I have started one as well, yeagh that was 7 years ago, and still trugging, good luck with that one.
April said…
That is an awesome project!!!