More pictures from 1997

The last post about the proposal kept giving me errors when I tried to add pictures, so these pictures are to go with that story.

Greg singing . . . my roommates are right up front there in the crowd. If you watch the video, you can hear them yelling and hooting and hollering a lot. (:

The moment of truth . . .

Both of us blissfully happy. (:

Homecoming was two days after Greg proposed, so when we were getting pictures taken we did the standard proposal pose. (:

And now, not strictly related to the proposal story but pretty close after . . .

The very first dress I tried on, in the very first shop I went to, was the perfect one for me. I took Greg back there to see it (I'm not traditional about the groom not seeing the dress), and we got him fitted for a tux, too. Fun times!

Isn't he cute in a veil?

And here's me a few days after the car accident I got into just a month before the wedding (this is the day I had to have pins put in my broken finger):

And here's my poor little car. I'm just glad I didn't have a passenger!

On the plus side, we discovered when we went to Disney World on our honeymoon that people in wheelchairs get to go right to the front of the line! (;

Comments

Cindy Killebrew said…
That is so cool that you have pictures to document the occasion! What a romantic you have!