Spencer's obsession

The boys have both really taken off with their reading abilities this past year, and I'm always trying to find things to encourage them to read more. A few months ago, I gave them a few Calvin and Hobbes books, and they were hooked. I bought more, and also introduced them to Foxtrot.

While both boys enjoy reading, Spencer is the one who REALLY loves it. (He says it's "his tempt" - I often catch him with his nose in a book when he's supposed to be cleaning or sleeping.) He has gotten really, really fast with his reading, too - he has read all that I've given him (over a dozen), and is now re-reading them. I thought I'd take a couple of pictures to celebrate this stage of his life. (These pictures also document the fact that our youngest son is incapable of sitting in a chair normally for any length of time.)



Comments

Cindy Killebrew said…
Maria that is just awesome! Spencer it looks like you are having fun!
Cindy Killebrew said…
This comment has been removed by the author.