Facebook

For months now, friends have been trying to get me to join Facebook, and I flatly refused. I figured I have a blog where people can keep up with what's going on with me, and why add one more thing? I finally caved today (thanks, Christian and Becky!), and I'm finally seeing the light. By browsing through friends of people I know, I've been able to track down some people I haven't seen in 15 or 20 years! Plus the whole writing on the wall thing is really fun. Now I need to try to get my family on there!!

Comments

Camille said…
I'm so glad you joined! I never would have found your blog without facebook... :) Now, I'm off to read the rest of your blog...
Christian said…
Welcome aboard! We're glad to have you. I'm thinking I should find they lyrics for the Love Boat and insert them here. :)

Another thing you can do with FB is import your blog posts. You do it somewhere in the Notes setting. Then everything gets combined together. It's great fun. :)
The Gee Six said…
Welcome to the dark side, my friend! You're silly! I'm glad you're enjoying it!
Kirchner Family said…
My friends are trying to get me to do facebook too - but I'm struggling - its hard to get so much done!
clicker59 said…
I am a member of that website because of a former cast member that I became friends with off of a reality show called Starting Over encouraged to join I don't get there much unless 1 of the former cast member from that show sends me a E-mail to keep me up to things that they are aware of I am interested in.