Random stuff from this morning

I'm still way behind on blogging (getting my Woodbadge beads, lots of other stuff), but I don't want that to stop me from posting random stuff once in a while. I need to get over my all-or-nothing mentality!

This morning, Colin was cold after digging up a flower outside (he was in shorts, it was 35 degrees), so I wrapped him up in a blanket burrito-style and laid him on the couch. He loved it, and it was pretty funny since he couldn't really move no matter what we did to him. His favorite part was when I grabbed the edge of the blanket and quickly unrolled him - "Again! Again!"

We're studying parts of flowers this morning as part of our science. Spencer decided to make a Lego model of a flower to show his understanding, instead of drawing a picture. He even included a little yellow bee at the top that was getting pollen! (:

Comments

Homeschool is so awesome!

Love the story about Colin!
Anonymous said…
My your house is always going, Matt told me about the stiches-he was sooooo happy to be a part of that-really thank you for feeding him. Plus you never stop amazing me with all you home school stuff- can I be you?
I enjoyed reading your blog. You guys look like you have a lot of fun together as a family- that is great! I didn't know you were home schooling again!
Check out my blog I just started.
clicker59 said…
That photo of Conner laying on the sofa in the blanket.