Bike riding and fun with the camera

The boys and I have been sick for days, but today we were feeling much better, and Greg managed to get us out of the house to enjoy the beautiful day. He loaded up the bikes in the car and drove to our church building just up the road and set up an obstacle course for them to ride through, which they loved:

Here's Spencer taking a break and chatting with Greg.

Here's Colin relaxing in the sunshine.

Here is what happens when I tell the boys to smile for the camera.

Here's Greg enjoying lying on the grass.

I just rested and practiced taking pictures with my new camera. So far, what I love the most about it is that I can zoom way in and still get good pictures, without a tripod or anything. I loved this tree I was under:

This little branch was a good ten feet above my head:

And these pinecones were probably 13 - 15 feet away. Love this camera!

Comments

April said…
Glad to hear you are feeling better! What kind of camera do you have? It takes nice pictures.
CourtneyB said…
Thanks, April! It's a Sony Cyber-shot DSC-H20 with 10x optical zoom. It was on sale just before Mother's Day. I've been really happy with it so far!
Sharie said…
Does Spencer have another black eye, or is that just the shadows?
Cindy Killebrew said…
Those are beautiful pictures! That is a great camera!
clicker59 said…
That's typical for little boys my brother has done that as a little boy and so did my nephews as far as smiling for the camera and another thing little boys love to do while taking photos is stretch their arms and mike a peace sign from another person who is standing next to them head.