My family rocks!

Greg and the boys really went all out for Mother's Day to make me feel special. I feel bad that I didn't take more pictures throughout the day to document it!

We have early morning church, but Greg still got up and made crepes (my favorite kind, with fresh strawberries, bananas, whipped cream and chocolate) for breakfast - YUM! Then there were several gift bags on the table, including one from the boys that had chocolates and these homemade cards and coupon book:

My digital camera has been dying (under warranty from Circuit City, which has gone out of business . . . booo!), so one of the gifts was an awesome new camera:

Greg also converted two old VHS home movies to DVD for me, and had completed a new song earlier in the week.

I didn't have to lift a finger all day - Greg and the boys took care of everything! They made the most amazing dinner with steak and chicken shish kebabs, rolls, salad, Henry Weinhard's Orange Cream soda, fresh fruit, and a fancy cheesecake dessert. It was sooooo yummy!

I not only appreciate Greg for doing all this, but also for showing a wonderful example to our boys of how to treat their future wives. Thank you, sweetie! (:

Comments

Jon said…
Way to go Greg!
Jon
Remodelaholic said…
What a great thing for the boys to see! I hope my daughter's future spouse has parents that teach them good by example. And speaking of crepes... Maybe I need to make some!

Congrats on the camera! Wahoo!

p.s. I am totally going to have to find out where Greg had those video's converted, because I have about 6 or 7 that I need done.

I am so gald you had such a great day.
Cindy Killebrew said…
Way to go boys! You deserve it!
April said…
Sounds totally fab! I'm coming to your house for dinner next Mother's Day! ;-) Enjoy the camera!
I saw your profile and blogs, etc..You seem to have a wonderful family......