Another song: "Infinite In Between"



(This is mostly copied from a similar post on my synth journal here, where you'll find many more details.)

I'm still having fun making songs on my new music equipment. I've been working hard this past month on my second and latest song: "Infinite In Between." Presented here both through a static-image YouTube video and Soundcloud player at the bottom. Both play the same song.

This song is sort of my trippy pseudo-Moody Blues-inspired psychedelic synth odyssey. Once again, I wrote, performed, and recorded everything you hear on the track. I'll probably post the lyrics in a separate post at my synth journal later on.

Enjoy and leave a comment here or on one of the embedded files if you like it. You can also download an mp3 through the Soundcloud player.

Comments