Song: "A Fan's Lament"

Here's my latest song entitled "A Fan's Lament."

(A more detailed post about this song can be found at my Synth Journal blog.)

This is a song about falling in love with a band and then eventually breaking up with them. It's dedicated to Underworld, Ben Folds, Genesis, Blur, and any other band that I really liked but took forever between albums before finally releasing something terrible and/or changing their style altogether into something I couldn't stand. Or almost as bad, break up altogether before they can produce something else (like Jellyfish, Imperial Drag, Sugarbomb.)

The video, which is a bit more animated than my last one, is filled with images of a sampling of various albums that I've really loved over the years -- until the last verse where it's all images of albums I am less fond of.

Comments

Great job, Greg! I love it!