Spencer's new passion - sculpting!


Ever since I bought a pound of Sculpy in various colors along with a book of things to make, Spencer has been spending LOTS of time sculpting. He loves doing it, and says he is going to grow up to be a sculptor. Here are some of the projects he's done recently:

Clay woman

Table with plate on it

Snowman

Snake chasing mouse

Snake with snake babies and mouse going across rocks (I think he's done about 5 incarnations of snakes)

Clay man

Lamp on table

Bed with pillows

At first I was baking everything he did, but that's getting expensive quickly, so now I'm making him choose just a couple to bake and keep and re-use the rest. (:

Comments

Sharla said…
Fun sculptures! It reminds me a bit of Dr. Suess art. Oh... and I love the post about your happily ever after. I love it when a mess becomes organized! Way to go Rachel for helping out!