First day of school

I actually don't have that many pictures from our first day of school this year - we were too busy DOING it! (: Here is our schedule for the week (I spent a few hours typing up all 36 weeks of this schedule last month):

Spencer and Colin filling out my "first day of school" questionnaire I gave them.

The Play-Doh is nostalgic. Spencer still remembers when he went to Kindergarten at Blue Haze and got to play with Play-Doh the first day. (:

And, of course, Spot was never far away. I didn't mind, as long as she stayed off my lap when I was trying to work with the kids.

We had some fun with verbal instructions. Each boy took turns building something with Legos, then giving verbal instructions to the other one on how to build it. It was tougher than it seemed!

We had a great day, and are looking forward to the rest of this year!

Comments

Fred C Bassett said…
What a riot! Never visited disney, but it sounds great.
Fred C Bassett said…
What a riot! Never visited disney, but it sounds great.