Another fine mess I made.


I've been working on several songs over the past couple months. One I'm stuck on, the other I've handed over to my brother to see if he can incorporate some guitar, and finally this one which I think I wrote and recorded in record time of about one week.

Once again, the song is written and performed by me (Greg). All sounds are from my Korg R3 and Roland JV-1080. All the images in the above video are just random pictures found on the Internet. There's no great story behind the song, just a riff that came into my head and lyrics that seemed to work with it.

Here's a streaming version of the song which also allows you to download the mp3:

Greg Whitehead - Another Fine Mess by GWGumby

Comments

Jeffrey said…
I think this is one of your best yet! It sounds well mixed and the instruments fit sonically well. The vocals sound good too. The song kinda reminds me of Howard Jones.

Good job!