Snow!!!!

Last year we didn't get snow at ALL - and here it is, at the beginning of December, with (barely) enough snow to make a snowman!!! What a wonderful surprise!

Here are the boys, ready for some snowball fight action!

Colin was excited that he could actually pick up Spencer's footprint to show to me.

I love all the falling snow in these pictures!

The boys showing off their snowman (albeit a little leafy).

A closeup of the snowman. That snowman kit I bought in Utah a couple of years ago finally came in handy!

Comments

April said…
That's awesome, I'm SO jealous!!!
Remodelaholic said…
This cracks me up! I LOVE snow too and was so happy to see it.

These pictures remind me of growing up in California when it would snow we would be out in it all day till it melted!

When we moved to Utah, I loved it for about a year....Then I learned to like it again about 11 years later.

Now, living in Texas I miss the snow.
The Gee Six said…
Ah, that's a great snowman! I'm impressed they scraped up enough snow to make it that tall! Yay for Texas snow!