Almost there . . .

I've had to lay low for the last week and couple of days, ever since I went to an OB appointment and had my blood pressure high enough that they sent me to the hospital for monitoring. My doctor put me on bedrest for the weekend, and when I went back the following Monday, it was still high normal so he wanted me to continue to stay off my feet as much as possible (easier said than done!).

I have another OB visit tomorrow, hopefully with better news. In the meantime, here's what I look like as of today:

Yup. About to pop. I am SO ready to have this baby!!!! My original due date is this coming Friday, but based on the ultrasound they changed it to August 8th (2 weeks from today, but who's counting?). I'm still hoping the original date was right!!! (:

Comments

April said…
Sorry about the bedrest! I know how hard it is. Luckily you're near the end. Hang in there, it won't be long now!
Mandy said…
Hope that you have a good appointment this week! :)