Baby shower

I'm going to say right off the bat that I have some of the most awesome friends EVER! They threw me a wonderful baby shower that was so fun! Every time I use one of the outfits or toys or blankets or other fun things for Jaden, I'll remember how loved we are and feel blessed. (:

Now, time for lots of pictures! Some of the people there (including the hostess!) were more camera-shy than others, but I did my best to get a shot of everyone who came.

My mom Louise was actually able to come into town to be at my shower, which was wonderful!

My sister-in-law Sandi had a crazy weekend and couldn't attend, but she took the time to make me the tastiest cake EVER - chocolate with chocolate mousse. Mmmmm.

Aubrey humored my request to have some of my favorite chicken salad ever!

These fruit kabobs were tasty!

One of the only photos I managed to get of Aubrey, who put so much effort into making this wonderful shower happen. She gets extra points for being amazing when you consider that this shower was sandwiched between her volunteering at two weeks of Day Camp! Also in this photo are Liz and Amy.

Suzanne, who brought a veggie tray that was so good! I need to eat more veggies. Yum.

Mandy and Lori, two delightful ladies I am thrilled to be friends with. Mandy is expecting a little girl just weeks after Jaden is due!

Janet and Liz. I had to blackmail Janet into this picture!

Lacy, Cassity, Shannon

Amy

My next-door neighbor Cindy

Julia (my Creative Memories consultant that I go on retreat with every year) and Tammy

Margaret and Lisa

Sharla and Amanda

Sharla did a couple of fun baby shower games. Here's my friend Jess acting out a baby charade.

Opening presents was a blast! I still can't believe how generous everyone was. I won't inflict everyone with 50 pictures of me opening presents, so here's a representative one:

Sharla and I took baby belly pictures together. Sharla actually had her baby Clark less than 3 days after this picture was taken, so it was just in time!

Thank you so much to everyone who took the time to make me feel special and share in my joy!

Comments

Mandy said…
had a blast and am so glad that you got so many cute things! we are all excited for your new addition! :)
loves2spin said…
How Wonderful! Hi Maria! Hi Louise! When is baby due? So, you are still doing creative memories! How nice!
Jon said…
Ah, you're so cute! I can't believe you got a picture of everyone . . . even those who were trying to hide form the camera! ;-)
The Gee Six said…
And, that was Aubrey - not Jon! (It's easy to tell - he has an aversion to smiley faces!)
April said…
What great friends and family you have! Looks like a ton of fun. :-)
Alyssa Peppers said…
OMG I know Liz Langley!! ;)