Jaden 1 month, school starting


Our little boy is over a month old now! We can't imagine our family without him. He's gotten so much more alert and interested in his surroundings, and he's started making the cutest sounds! Here are some photos from the last couple of weeks:

Jaden asleep on my lap. I could watch him sleeping for hours, if it didn't hurt my back so much. (; He seems to finally be getting his days and nights sorted out, which is a REAL blessing!

Colin holding Jaden. He'll be a great dad someday. He loves holding Jaden, and I can always count on him to reliably watch his little brother when I need him to (which is how I actually manage to get a shower in every day).

Colin loves to entertain Jaden. Here he put a stuffed animal in every direction Jaden could look at.

Jaden in his cradle swing. I LOVE this thing, and I love whoever invented it. It's been a lifesaver, especially while Jaden has had a cold and needed to sleep upright.

Fun with Jaden's hair after a bath - Greg gave him a mohawk.

Greg and Jaden

Jaden modeling one of the cute outfits his Grandma Whitehead bought for him

Another random picture of him on my lap

Jaden enjoying his new toy. He likes to chew on it.

Greg holding a sleeping Jaden.

The boys started school the day after Labor day. I haven't taken formal school pictures or anything yet, but here they are at work on the first day:

Colin decided Friday's theme was Halloween, so here he's dressed as Harry Potter and doing a Halloween-themed drawing.

Spencer had already taken off his costume at this point ("it itched"), but here he is doing his Halloween drawing:

Both boys read 'Origami Yoda' last week, and Spencer had fun figuring out how to make an origami Yoda of his own.

In other news, we stopped by a car show on the side of the road and the boys were excited to see some really cool cars. We took a lot of pictures to send to their car-loving grandpa so he could share in the fun.

Comments