Greg Fitness Update: 50 pounds

(Warning: Gratuitous fat guy photos included below.)
Starting Weight: 314
Current Weight: 263

Well, somehow after having a slow month in September, things ramped up in October and I lost over 10 pounds this month alone!  So I finally hit the 50 pound mark, my half way point.

I don't have a lot to report beyond the milestone.  I'm still just doing the same things like running several times a week, (it's starting to cool down, so I've been using the treadmill a little more!) elliptical, stationary bike, workout DVDs, volleyball, walking, and generally being more active.  Oh, and being sick.  Apparently that can help occasionally as well for a few pounds.

I've been taking pictures each month to document my progress.  I think now that I'm at the half way point, I feel comfortable enough in showing some comparison shots.  Here are some pictures of me from May at about 305, next to a picture of me mid-October at about 270.  There's still a lot to go, but you can definitely see the progress.  Apologies in advance for those who don't like the site of a half-naked hairy fat guy.  :)

Comments

April said…
That's truly awesome! 50 pounds is a LOT. Way to go!!!!