Happy Halloween!


Happy Halloween! Here is another week of photos, including our costumes at last night's Trunk-or-Treat at our church.

Here's a Jaden in a box. Wouldn't you like one for Christmas?

The boys opening their present - they loved it! (;

Jaden showing good taste in his choice of a teether.

Jaden chewing on his musical giraffe in his swing. Have I mentioned what a lifesaver a cradle swing is? We LOVE this thing!

Jaden waiting for the doctor at his 2-month checkup. Little did he know what was in store for him. ):

Sweet sleeping baby on a couch.

Jaden looking up - he's always trying to look at things in every direction.

Colin and Jaden having some bro time on the couch.

Hatching evil plans together.

More boppy sleeping on the couch. I won't be able to get away with this once he starts rolling more.

Okay, Halloween stuff now. I went into Colin's bedroom yesterday and found that he had laid out everything he needed for his costume hours ahead of time:

He turned his Pooky teddy bear into Dobby, and made his own Marauder's Map to carry with him.

Colin even turned this white bathrobe into a Hedwig costume for Jaden. I thought he was really creative, and so sweet to make his baby brother a costume!

The boys and me showing off our costumes. (You can't really see the two owls on my shoulders that Colin put there, but I'm supposed to be an owlery, since I'd be holding Jaden.) I'm happy to say that the black and orange hair dye washed out of the boys' hair - I was a little nervous about that!

Harry Potter and Hedwig together

Greg's costume he made - the sign says "Snickers Race to the End of the Race." He got a lot of laughs, but also had a lot of little kids grabbing the candy.

Jaden seeing his first dog at the Trunk-or-Treat. He was pretty interested!

I'm glad we were able to celebrate Halloween yesterday - not just because we don't trick-or-treat on Sunday, but because poor Jaden caught Greg's cold and is miserable today. ):

Comments

April said…
Yes, I want one for Christmas, are you kidding me?!!!

Love the costumes, especially Greg's! Really inventive.
Cindy Killebrew said…
I can't imagine anyone not wanting a Jaden for Christmas. He is such a sweet baby!