October pictures


It's been almost a month since I posted pictures! Jaden is 11 weeks old and changing all the time. He loves to stand or sit with support, and is constantly interested in the world around him. He is a very happy baby, and smiles a lot (in fact, just tonight he laughed for the first time - at Colin - but we don't have it on video yet). Here are some pictures from the month, in no particular order:

Colin and Spencer making Jaden smile

Tummy time. He can scoot a little, but mostly swivels sideways.

Sleepy Jaden with his binkie (he wants to be a thumbsucker, and I'm trying my best to discourage that. It's MUCH easier to take away a binkie later than a thumb!)

Jaden smiling at Greg

Colin was excited that he finally learned how to climb the tree in our front yard

Colin and Jaden having fun together.

Jaden conked out on his gym. I love his sweet sleeping face!

Maria and Jaden having a contest to see who could smile bigger.

Jaden won!

After learning how to make about 18 different kinds of paper airplanes, Spencer invented his own.

More Colin and Jaden. They really love each other!

We went to a pumpkin patch earlier this month. This is how Jaden spent the entire time: asleep.

Spencer posing in the pumpkin house

Colin and Spencer hanging outside the hay maze with Harry Potter and friends

Spencer in a truck at the pumpkin patch

Colin on a hayride

And some more sleeping Jaden. I could have woken him up, but I really don't think he would have cared much. (:

Comments

blogzilly said…
It's a wonderful life, and the pictures are fantastic. Keep 'em coming.
Donelle said…
I love, love the pictures of Jaden smiling at you! Looks like life is good:)
April said…
Jaden is so adorable. I love the picture of him asleep in his carseat with the pumpkin. I want to hold him SOOO badly. You're making me baby hungry!
The Gee Six said…
I seriously can't believe how big he is getting already! I think it's awesome how much Colin and Spencer obviously adore him!
Cindy Killebrew said…
What a wonderful Halloween! The pictures are so sweet. Jaden is such a lucky boy!