February update (before March is over!)


Wow, February seems like a long time ago already. The kids and I spent a lot of it being sick! We've already blogged about the snow early in the month and Greg's 10k, so on to other pictures from the month (and be warned, there are lots!)-

Jaden getting a piggyback ride from Greg, and sampling his tasty hair in the process

Jaden attempting to eat a rice rusk. This kid LOVES food!

Jaden giving Greg a dental checkup. Yup, all good!

Colin's still enthusiastic about Yu-Gi-Oh. He usually duels with Spencer at least once a day.

Cute little chub-chub playing with his ball

Spencer assisting with a cub scout flag ceremony

Colin getting an award at pack meeting

Spencer getting an award at pack meeting

Jaden and his friend Clark checking each other out

Colin all ready for church

Spencer ready for church

Jaden working on crawling

3 boy pile-up! I love Colin's expression.

Spencer showing off his new pocketknife and his soap carving he did as a Bear requirement.

My four guys - in Houston's museum district. We visited some friends over Valentine's weekend and spent Monday in Houston before heading home.

Greg and me near the Houston Natural Science Museum

Jaden smiling at his daddy

Spencer and Jaden at the Hobbit Cafe

The boys started a martial arts class at a local rec center in Feb. They love it! Here's Colin helping demonstrate pressure points.

Spencer getting ready for attack.

We went to Dallas one Saturday to see some of my family while they were in town. The boys always love seeing their cousins.

Jaden loves his grandpa!


I went with my dad, Spencer, and a few of my nieces and nephews to go see some exotic cars. Spencer especially loved the Ferraris and Lamborghini.

They even let him sit in the Lamborghini! That made his day.

One of the things we've started doing is going to skate parks. Colin rides his scooter while Spencer takes his skateboard on the ramps. This one is a nice park just a few minutes North of us.

It was a fun month!

Comments

April said…
You have the cutest boys ever!
Jon said…
So, I was looking at your blog this morning and Kelsey came in. She made me go through all the pictures, and kept up a running commentary throughout. It was mostly "Aww, baby Jaden. He's so cutie!" But, my favorite was "Hey, he's naked!" :-)

Just thought you should know Kelsey loves baby Jaden!
The Gee Six said…
Aw, shoot, I hate it when I'm signed in as Jon! Sorry, that was me!