I've been tagged

I've read many blogs with various numbers of things I'm supposed to write - I think this is pretty much all-inclusive, though! If you read this, consider yourself tagged, unless you're the one who tagged me - or you could do it anyway! (:

60 Things You Possibly Didn't Know About Me

1. What is in the back seat of your car right now?
empty packages from toys that were bought and then opened in the car, some empty drink containers, a roll of paper towels, a roadside emergency kit, a broken muffin tin that I keep meaning to take back to the store, and who knows what else!

2. When was the last time you threw up
I prefer not to think about it.

3. What's your favorite curse word?
Does crap count?

4. Name 3 people who made you smile today?
Greg, Colin and Spencer. And some kittens. They're so darn cute.

5. What were you doing at 8 am this morning?
Probably reading email and thinking that I should eat breakfast

6. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Eating fajitas for lunch. They were pretty tasty!

7. What will you be doing 3 hours from now?
Getting on Colin's case to do his homework - oh, wait, it's Friday! Hooray!!!!

8. Have you ever been to a strip club?
Nope

9. What is the last thing you said aloud?
"Hey Greg, look at what the kittens are doing!"

10. What is the best ice cream flavor?
Ooh, tough one. I'm partial to combining flavors, like Braum's Peppermint along with Rocky Road.

11. What was the last thing you had to drink?
Purple Gatorade.

12. What are you wearing right now?
A brown t-shirt and jeans

13. What was the last thing you ate?
Fajitas (see #6)

14. Have you bought any new clothing items this week?
Nope

15. When was the last time you ran?
When something was chasing me

16. What's the last sporting event you watched?
I don't think the Super Bowl counts, since we fast-forwarded the game to watch the commercials. But I know who won - does that count?

18. Who is the last person you emailed?
My sister Brenda

19. Ever go camping?
Yes, but not for several years. The ground has gotten harder these days.

20. Do you have a tan?
I'm probably not quite as pasty white as a I could be

24. Do you drink your soda from a straw?
If someone hands me one along with it

25. What did your last IM say?
Probably "see ya"

26. Are you someone's best friend?
I'd like to think so

27. What are you doing tomorrow?
I have nothing on the calendar, and that feels like a little bit of heaven. Greg and I are both still sick-ish, so we'll probably lay low. I might do something really exciting, like laundry or dishes or Algebra homework.

28. Where is your mom right now?
Probably out to lunch with my dad.

29. Look to your left, what do you see?
the game Greg is playing on the X-Box, our entertainment center, and a fairly messy corner of the computer desk

30. What color is your watch?
It has changeable bands, but it's currently hunter green and silver. I don't usually wear it, though

31. What do you think of when you think of Australia ?
My friend Honi

32. Would you consider plastic surgery?
No

33. What is your birthstone?
turquoise

34. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit thedrive thru?
It depends. We usually go in, though.

35.How many kids do you want?
I used to think I wanted 4 or 6. I sure do love the two I have, though!

36. Do you have a dog?
nope

37. Last person you talked to on the phone?
My mom

38. Have you met anyone famous?
Define "famous." For that matter, define "met."

39. Any plans today?
Picking up Spencer, eating dinner, and thinking about the homework I ought to be doing.

40. How many states have you lived in?
Four

41. Ever go to college?
Yup. Currently enrolled at TCC NorthWest, in fact.

42. Where are you right now?
In front of my computer!

43. Biggest annoyance in your life right now?
clutter

44. Last song listened to?
Something by The Moody Blues

46. Are you allergic to anything?
Most perfumes and strong scents, and cigarette smoke

47. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time?
sandals

48. Are you jealous of anyone?
I wish I could have more of the qualities that several of my friends have, but I wouldn't say I'm jealous per se

50. Is anyone jealous of you?
I can't imagine why they would be!

51. What time is it?
1:13

52. Do any of your friends have children?
Most of them

53. Do you eat healthy?
Does "healthy" come in chocolate-covered?

54. What do you usually do during the day?
Drop off kids, go to school, pick up kids, tell them to do homework while I avoid mine (;

55. Do you hate anyone right now?
I don't think so

56. Do you use the word 'hello' daily?
Most of the time

58. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
35

59. Have you ever been to Six Flags?
Yes. Last time was Halloween 2006 with the kids.

60. How did you get one of your scars?
Across my head, from being run over by a car when I was 2.

Comments