Gumby's Synth Journal

You may have noticed that I haven't posted very much in the past couple months. Or you didn't and my self worth just died a little inside.

Anyway, I have been posting. A lot. Just not here. The new synthesizer I got for Christmas has ignited a new passion and interest in synthesizers and general sound synthesis. Most of my activity there is way too technical and out of scope to talk about here on our family blog. So I have created my own new blog called: Gumby's Synth Journal.

There I'm keeping a journal of my learning about synthesis, my attempts to write and record music, and my discovery of the history of synthesizers and synthesizer music. It's also a place for me to gather resources and links to various things I find around the internet.

Anyway, if you've wondered where I've gone, that's where you'll find me. Oh, and on Facebook too. Though I'm still trying to figure that place out.

Comments

Kirchner Family said…
I still can't figure out facebook yet either - but I'm working on it - hey I will see you in 6 days!
clicker59 said…
Those electric Keyboards they way they are set up reminds me of a former online chat host in music forum he is a construction worker that also have a in home studio where profession or so called professional artist pays him to record their songs. 1 of them is a so called Christian rock song that he introduced me too since he isn't aware what my religion is. When he sent me his version of that song he was glad when he finished that song since he and his client didn't see eye to eye on that. The name of that song is Break The Spell. At the time when he introduced me to it it took him and that guy 5 weeks record that song. I am only mentioning this because of the way those electric keyboards are set up reminds me of that guy having his own home studio is all.