Shower Surprise

As many of you know, I wear glasses. I wear these glasses because I'm quite blind without them. When I get up in the mornings and prepare for a shower, I remove my glasses. So for about 20 minutes every morning, I'm very much visually impaired.

A couple days ago, I went to take a shower and when I pulled back the curtain I saw this beneath me:
I attempted to keep myself as composed as possible while I quickly pulled my dangling bare foot back out of our combo tub/shower. I fumbled back to the bathroom sink to grab my glasses and returned again to the shower to see what horrible abomination I had nearly stepped on.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Yes, my friends. It was the deadly sharktopus. Somehow it had found its way into our home and was quietly laying in wait for its next victim.

Not this time, Mr. Sharktopus!

Comments

Sharla said…
So that was pretty funny! I must say that life looks much different without glasses/contacts! I'm glad it wasn't some huge bug coming to take over the house! Thanks for the laugh!
Kirchner Family said…
You are SO Brave - I would have been screaming......
Jeffrey said…
I was scared looking at the blurry picture too.
MammaMelgar said…
Yesterday a partially crunched leaf blew across the kitchen floor and I screamed like a little girl. without my glasses on it looked like a big spider. The kids got a good laugh when they realized I screamed at a leaf.
Anonymous said…
Reminds me of Sebastian the Muscle Whale doing battle with OctoMonkey!
The Gee Six said…
Okay, that is so scary - even if it was just toys! I live in fear of spiders in the shower . . . or anywhere else for that matter.