What my kids think of me


The following questions were answered by Spencer (age 7) and Colin (age 8 1/2). Very revealing!

1. What is something mom always says to you?
Spencer: "Hurry up!
"
Colin: "Do you need to use the restroom?"


2. What makes mom happy?

Spencer: When I do my chores.

Colin: Me!

3. What makes mom sad?

Spencer: When I don’t do my chores.
Colin: Me.


4. What does your mom do to make you laugh?
Spencer: Tickle me!

Colin: Tickle my toesies


5. What was your mom like as a child?

Spencer: Naughty.
Colin: Nice.


6. How old is your mom?
Spencer: 35

Colin: 35


7. How tall is your mom?

Spencer: Where’s a ruler?
Colin: Hmmmm . . . 5 feet?

8. What is her favorite thing to watch on TV?

Spencer: Home videos
Colin: Alias

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?

Spencer: Clean up the house

Colin: Party!

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?

Spencer: I don’t know

Colin: Scrapbooking.

11. What is your mom really good at?

Spencer: Scrapbooking

Colin: Creaming me at games


12. What is your mom not very good at?

Spencer: Lifting something that weighs more than her

Colin: Cooking.


13. What does your mom do for her job?
Spencer: Take care of me and Colin.

Colin: Clean the house ‘til it sparkles. (Ha!)


14. What is your mom's favorite food?

Spencer: Chicken and rice
Colin: Crepes.


15. What makes you proud of your mom?

Spencer: When she cleans up my room all by herself
Colin: Everything!

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?

Spencer: Sandy Cheeks (Spongebob)
Colin: Wanda (the mom on Baby Blues)


17. What do you and your mom do together?
Spencer: School

Colin: Play games.


18. How are you and your mom the same?

Spencer: Our eyes are the same color
Colin: We like Daddy and Spencer.

19. How are you and your mom different?
Spencer: I’m a boy, she’s a girl

Colin: I’m a goofy goober.


20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Spencer: Because I’m her kid!
Colin: She gave birth to me and didn’t put me in an orphanage or sell me.

21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
Spencer: Because he makes her laugh

Colin: He’s cool.


22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
Spencer: Cabela’s (what?!? We went there for the first time Friday!)
Colin: Hobby Lobby

Comments

Remodelaholic said…
I love how they think! Too cute!
Chatty Family said…
I loved this! I love #20. I guess it DOES count for something that we kept them!
April said…
I'm dying laughing!!! They are SO funny!!!
Anonymous said…
11. What is your mom really good at?
Spencer: Scrapbooking
Colin: Creaming me at games

Ditto on that. She destroyed me at Stratego. :D
Kirchner Family said…
I love this - so cute - Im going to have to quiz my kids!
jocelynsark said…
Ha! This was great!
clicker59 said…
Those boys are so smart.