Father's Day

I love Father's Day. It gives me a chance to celebrate the wonderful men in my life and the great fathers they are. We'll be celebrating tomorrow with Greg, but in the meantime, I wanted to post this little video for my own dad, since he's too far away to celebrate with in person.

My dad is my hero. He is an amazing man, and I look up to him so much. He treats everyone with friendliness and respect, and is full of information (my kids literally think he knows everything - if I don't know the answer, they say "Ask Grandpa!"). Although he's never fully gotten the use of his right side back after his stroke in 2005, he gets more things done than most people I know, and is always willing to include the grandkids in projects and patiently explain the process to them. I love you, Dad! Happy Father's Day!

Comments

What a sweet tribute to your Dad! They are SUPERHEROES!